Terms of Service
The person or persons providing information (hereinafter, "the Homeowner" or "the User" or "you") to SaveOnPaving.com (hereinafter, "SaveOnPaving.com" or "Save On Paving") via this website hereby agrees to be bound by the following terms of service:
1. REPRESENTATIONS AND RELATED MATTERS: You understand and acknowledge that SaveOnPaving.com is a non-contractor, paving referral service and will refer contractors who have been screened, consistent with SaveOnPaving.com’s criteria, to be considered by you to accomplish a job that you described or provided to Save On Paving. Any arrangements made, or contracts negotiated, are strictly between you and the contractor. You understand that the contractors referred to you are completely independent of Save On Paving.
SaveOnPaving.com has not made any guarantees to you as to the work to be performed or quality of the work to be completed. You agree to satisfy for yourself that your contractor meets the standards of work that you require. You hereby hold SaveOnPaving.com harmless from any defect in workmanship, default, damage, injury or expense arising out of the work performed by a contractor referred by SaveOnPaving.com and hired by you. The Homeowner shall defend and indemnify Save On Paving, its agents, employees, and members, for any and all liabilities, claims, and/or expenses of any kind whatsoever arising from SaveOnPaving.com's referral of contractors or others to the Homeowner.
2. LICENSING: Save On Paving strives to ensure that each of our paving contractors have all applicable and required state-level trade licensing. However, the Homeowner releases SaveOnPaving.com from any and all licensing disputes or issues that may arise between you and the contractor. We always recommend that you confirm these licensing requirements before proceeding with your project by asking your contractor to provide you with a copy of their license and/or check with local licensing authorities. Certain states may require state-level licensing for projects above specified dollar amounts. In some states, licensing may also be required by the county or local authority in which the work is being performed.
3. ELIGIBLE USER: By accepting these terms, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older, are capable of entering into a binding contract, and that you will accurately complete any user information submitted to us.
4. GENERAL DISCLAIMER: In using SaveOnPaving.com’s referral service, you acknowledge that Save On Paving is not acting as your general contractor, agent, or advisor. Therefore, it is your sole responsibility to select a contractor and to negotiate the terms for any work performed.
5. TCPA CONSENT: By submitting your information you authorize SaveOnPaving.com and its affiliates and partners to call you and/or possibly send you an automated prerecorded call confirming your request along with SMS text messages from up to three home improvement companies that can help you with your request to the land-line or mobile phone number that you provided. You also understand that they may use automated phone technology to call or text you and that your consent is not a condition of purchase.
6. CHANGES TO SERVICE OR TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT: SaveOnPaving.com may from time to time without notice, change, add, or remove certain features of our service or change the terms of this Agreement.
7. LIABILITY RELEASE: In the event that you have a dispute with one or more contractors referred by SaveOnPaving.com, you release SaveOnPaving.com (and our agents and employees) from any and all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
8. TERMINATION: SaveOnPaving.com reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate this Agreement in its sole discretion. Sections 1 and 6 will remain in effect notwithstanding the termination of your account or this Agreement.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: While we cannot and do not guarantee the work performed by any of our contractors, and while we have no obligation to you with regard to your relationship with a contractor, the Save On Paving resolution process has been developed to try and assist you in resolving any disputes that may arise in the course of a project with a paving professional who you learned about through SaveOnPaving.com.
We may, upon your request, provide limited assistance in resolving disputes between you and your contractor. As with any credible grievance process, we first evaluate both sides of the story before making a final decision. Often, an unpleasant experience is the result of a simple misunderstanding between the two parties. However, if there is a negative trend against the service professional, we reserve the right to remove a service professional from our network. Such limited assistance in no way nullifies the release and indemnification described in Section 6 of this Agreement and these Terms of Service.
10. MERGER: This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and there are no other agreements or understandings between the Parties, except as expressly set forth herein. This Agreement may be amended or modified only by a written instrument duly-executed by each of the Parties prior to the effective date of any such amendment or modification.
11. ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS: Should either party seek to enforce this Agreement and prevail in whole or in part, such prevailing party shall be entitled to his, her, or its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred therein from the other party.
12. COPYRIGHT NOTICE: All editorial content, trademarks, logos, and graphics on SaveOnPaving.com are protected by U.S. copyright, international treaties and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without the express permission of SaveOnPaving.com, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of SaveOnPaving.com’s content and graphics for any purpose without SaveOnPaving.com’s permission is strictly prohibited.
Get Your FREE Paving Estimate
Locally Trusted Paving Pros
Paving Services We Offer
Driveway Paving in the USA
District of Columbia